The Short Of It
Goodnight, Raleigh! is an online magazine run by photographers that is updated several times a week with images of the city at night. We don’t bring you the news; we aim to show you a part of Raleigh you may not be familliar with.
- Raleigh Boy – Publisher
- Ian F.G. Dunn – Editor In Chief
- Bryan Regan – The Morning View columnist
- John Morris – Contributing Photographer (Former Publisher)
- Christopher Oughton – Contributing Photographer
- Mary Ellis – Contributing Photographer
What We Do
At the time of launch (2007), the goal was simply to show night photos of the city for photojournalistic and documentary purposes. Over time, the focus of the site has evolved to dig deeper and tell the stories of the subjects of the photos displayed on the site.
Our current aim is to provide a thorough documentation of the city of Raleigh at night through both photos and words, based on first hand experience. This inludes the people, places, art, history, buildings, and night life that make up the city.